CPSD Transportation Information
Conway Public Schools will run our regular bus routes as scheduled for the 2020-21 school year. Our transportation department will take additional precautions to ensure the health/safety of our students.
- All bus drivers will wear masks any time students are on board.
- All students K-12 will wear masks at all times they are on board the bus.
- Students’ hands will be sprayed with hand sanitizer when they come on board and when they depart the bus.
- The buses will be completely sanitized and disinfected at the end of each route. (morning and afternoon)
- Students will have assigned seats on the bus and drivers will stagger and spread out students as much as possible on each route.
- Students in the same family group will be seated together.
CPSD is asking our families to please consider driving your child to/from school if at all possible. This will help alleviate crowding on our buses and allow for more distancing between students on our bus routes.
Parents are also reminded to please screen your children before sending them to the bus stop each morning, using these common COVID-19 screening questions:
- Has your child had fever of 100.4 or greater in the last two days?
- Does your child have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore, throat, or loss of taste or smell?
- Has your child had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days?
If the answer to any of these questions is "yes," please do not send your child to the bus stop, or to school.