Theodore Jones Daily Schedule
K-1 students and older siblings will be dropped off at the front of the building. Students in 2nd - 4th grade will be dropped off in front our the safe room off Andrews Drive . If they need to eat breakfast, they need to go straight to the cafeteria.
Please help us keep our students, parents, and staff safe. A few reminders that might help us all remain safe upon entering and exiting our campus:
- Please be sure your student only gets out of the car in the drop off line. Please refrain from dropping students off beside the picnic tables in the bus loop, in the parking lot, or at the west end of the building at the Stop sign.
- You may park in a parking space and walk your student to the front entrance.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone in the school zone so your attention is on driving and all pedestrians present.
- Please ensure your student(s) are completely out of the car and on the sidewalk before you pull off.
- Remind your student to look both ways anytime they are near vehicles.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe at Theodore Jones!
7:30- Bus Dismissal and breakfast
7:35 Doors Open (Car riders and walkers) and breakfast begins
8:00 Breakfast ends and students report to class
8:10 Instruction begins and tardy bell rings (if your child arrives after 8:10 you MUST come into the office and sign them in)
Lunch Times/Recess Times
10:30 AM / 11:00-11:20 AM and 2:20-2:40 PM: Kindergarten
11:05 AM / 11:35-11:55 AM and 2:00-2:20 PM: First Grade
11:40 PM /10:40-11:00 AM and 12:10-12:30 PM: Second Grade
12:15 PM / 9:50-10:10 AM and 12:45-1:05 PM: Third Grade
12:50 PM /10:10-10:30 AM and 1:20-1:40 PM: Fourth Grade
2:15 PM: Latest time that office accepts transportation changes (all changes must be in writing and cannot be made over the phone. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org)
2:45 PM: Latest time for check-out
3:00 PM: Walkers dismiss
3:05 PM: Bus 133 dismiss to front office
3:10 Car Riders,Daycare, Bus riders dismiss
Car Line Pick up begins at 3:15 p.m. every day on the west side of the building. Please have your student's car tag visible for the teacher on duty. If you do not have your student's car tag, you MUST have your driver's license and be listed on the student's information sheet filed in the office.