Important Information for CPSD Athletic Spectators:
Guidance from the Arkansas Activities Association says fall sports will be played as scheduled; however, certain regulations for spectators are in effect. These regulations will be enforced at all Conway Public Schools Athletic Events as follows:
- Facial coverings/face masks must be worn properly at all times by anyone attending the event, regardless of distancing or event locale, unless an individual is actively eating or drinking.
- Athletic event venues shall not be filled to more than 33% capacity at any time.
- Guests will be seated in every other row; family groups may sit together, but others must remain socially distanced by a minimum of 6 feet.
- There will not be a designated "Student Section" this year, due to distancing requirements.
- Students 9th grade and under must be accompanied by an adult to enter games.
- As always, no outside food or drinks, or backpacks are allowed inside our athletic venues.
- No individuals or groups are allowed on the field, court, or sideline without permission before, during, or after the game. No outside individuals are allowed in the indoor or other player-only areas at any time.
While we do not anticipate the capacity requirements becoming problematic for volleyball and other events in the Buzz Bolding Arena this fall, we will have a limited number of seats at John McConnell Stadium.
In response, the Conway Athletics Department will pre-sell tickets to all Junior High and High School football games this fall on an individual game basis.
Family members of the players, cheer/dance team members, and band members will have priority in purchasing tickets first. They may purchase tickets on Monday and Tuesday each week from their student's coach/director. Tickets are $5. Each student is allowed to purchase 4 tickets/family.
After these tickets have been sold, remaining tickets will be available for pre-sell to the public each week at the ticket booth at Buzz Bolding Arena on Wednesday and Thursday mornings, 10:30am-1:30pm on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tickets will not be sold at the gate for Friday night games.
- AAA Passes and Faculty Passes will also be accepted, but should also arrive early.
- Gates open at 4:30pm for Junior High games; 5:30 pm for Senior High games.
- Visiting teams will be allocated a designated number of tickets each week to pre-sell as well. We will not pre-sell tickets to Junior High away games. The athletic department will pre-sell our alloted tickets to the Senior High away games in the manner described above. Senior High parents should not travel to away games without purchasing a ticket from the CPSD athletic office.
- Chairback seats will not be reserved ahead of time this season. If you wish to move into the reserved section at a particular game, bring your pre-purchased tickets to the main gate and for $5.00 we will upgrade your ticket to a reserved seat for that game. Limit is 4 per family, and there are only 155 reserved seats allotted at each game. Reserved seats will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis, beginning when the gates open at 5:30pm.
Fans unable to attend this year's games are encouraged to watch and cheer on the Cats by listening to the game broadcasts on Y107.1 Radio and watching the livestream on Conway Corporation Channel 5. If you do not have Conway Corporation Cable, you can still watch the live stream on Conway Corp's YouTube Channel.
Thank you for supporting Wampus Cat Athletics!