CPSD Athletics Spectator Guidelines
SPECTATOR GUIDELINES FOR CONWAY ATHLETIC EVENTS.
The Conway School District is proud to welcome all our students to the exciting athletic events that we offer. The games are enjoyable for students, players, coaches, parents, and the community. Conway students (band, cheerleaders, dance squad, and athletes) practice numerous hours so they are prepared for our extracurricular events.
In an effort to make games safe and enjoyable for all spectators, the following guidelines for students in attendance are used at all home games:
Elementary and Middle School/Junior High students must be accompanied to the game by a parent/guardian or responsible adult.
CONWAY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Several options are available for enjoying home games.
1. CHS students may sit in the student section of the stands.
2. CHS students may sit with their parents.
CONWAY JUNIOR HIGH AND MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS
CJHS and Middle School students attending home games have two options for viewing the game.
1. CJHS/CMS students may watch the game while seated with their parent or a responsible adult.
2. CJHS/CMS students may enjoy the game in the seating area at the top of the student section if space allows.
*CJHS students are not required to have Parent/Adult at Junior High games.
CONWAY ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
1. Elementary students are to remain in the presence of their parents while attending games.
2. No other seating options are permitted for elementary students.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL STUDENT SPECTATORS:
Regardless of grade level, all students are expected to follow standard rules of proper sporting attendance.
1. NO LOITERING around unauthorized areas of the stadium, arena, fields, and campus. This includes the High School Courtyard.
2. Fans are not allowed to bring items such as backpacks, balls, skateboards, or bikes into the game.
3. No outside food or drink is allowed. Concessions are available inside the game.
4. School rules apply and cooperation is expected with all game workers and school personnel. Failure to follow rules or lack of cooperation will result in removal from the game.
5. It is expected that all students will leave school grounds in a timely manner after completion of the game. Students that are not picked up in a timely manner (20 minutes from the end of the game) will not be allowed to return for future games. Students can call parents before the end of the game to allow transportation to get there in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation and your support of Conway Public Schools Athletics!