Peachjar Electronic Flyers
Like many school districts across the nation, Conway Public Schools has discovered that the practice of sending home paper flyers in student backpacks is neither effective nor environmentally friendly in today's world.
As part of our commitment to ensure that parents and students have quick and easy access to important information, we have transitioned to a digital flyer delivery system. The district has contracted with Peachjar to provide a digital e-flyer service. Peachjar sends approved flyers directly to parents' email inbox and posts them online to all school websites. With Peachjar, parents can easily find and view flyers, and take action immediately to sign up for activities and events. All flyers may be accessed by clicking on the Peachjar button, found on each school's website.
Peachjar has many benefits for parents, students, community organizations, and school staff, including:
1. Keeping parents informed about school activities and community events/resources
2. Saving trees by reducing the amount of paper printed
3. Reducing copy costs by thousands of dollars
4. Removing the administrative burden from teachers, school staff, and volunteers of making copies and stuffing backpacks
5. Ensuring students stay focused on important academic and extra-curricular activities, instead of delivering paperwork to their parents
Community and district organizations wishing to distribute information to CPSD parents must create an account through Peachjar and upload the flyer there. All flyers will then be approved by Peachjar and our district. Approved flyers are sent out to parents in a weekly email. Paper flyers are not distributed.